The Month of Ramadan is upon us. During this special time, we should all reflect on the many blessings God has bestowed upon us.
As Muslims, we have been blessed with the fruits of Ramadan, some of which we have mentioned above. We should not hesitate to work to share those fruits with others. The inner-peace, serenity, clarity of vision, and focus a conscious Muslim experiences in his or her life "TO READ THE ARTICLE GO TO http://www.islamicity.com/articles/Articles.asp?ref=NI0808-3643"
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
- What does Allah tell us in the Holy Qur'an?
- He tells us true stories of the Prophets.
- He tells us how He wants us to act.
- He tells us about heaven and hell.
- We have to look after the Holy Qur'an because it is such a special book.
RESPECT OF THE HOLY QUR'AN
We should look after the Holy Qur’an by:
- holding it properly.
- never leaving it open when no-one is reciting it.
You can read it without touching it,
- Never touching the writing in it without first doing Wudhu.
When reciting the Holy Qur’an, it is Mustahab:
for boys to wear a cap for girls to wear a scarf to face Qiblah (the Ka’aba)
Posted by farduwsa at 11:54 AM